Saturday, June 18, 2011

SHORT STORY: Men in Uniform

Time to post my first short story here! Yay! I don't often write them, so consider this a special treat!

I'm actually working on a short story compilation with a theme of airports/airplanes and other things having to do with air travel. This is the first I've written for it although I have other ideas as well. This story in particular also takes place in the CROSS// universe, so bear that in mind when reading. I've changed some things around so it can be read as stand-alone so it's more "our" universe than "their" universe. (Hello, uniform shenanigans all over again.)

Come and get it okay thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!