Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Writing Check-In: Oh wait it's Monday.

Technically, it's Tuesday here. As in, not the weekend. But I'm doing my check-in now anyway because I just utterly forgot to do it last night, I was so "in the zone" with my packing and throwing things out here in my apartment. That's pretty much how things are going to be until next Monday, and then I take a quick trip to Tokyo for the rest of the week before flying back to America indefinitely. Ah, stress.

On the writing front, things are continuing steadily. Well, except for my hubpages enterprise, which has had to take a bit of a backseat this month since I don't have time to write hubs AND pack and still get some sleep for work. But the editing on Rebirth is continuing and I've even been inspired to work on Revenge when I get the chance. I added about 2k the other night alone when  Iwas feeling particularly inspired. Hooray! I really do need to stop introducing more and more side characters, though. It's a habit of mine.

I hope to be around enough this week to do the rest of my usual posts, but we'll see. Odds are I'll continue to be scarce until the end of the month when I'm back in America. Wish my luck with all this packing! Ugh.

3 comments:

  1. Still Monday here, so I'll let you off. :)

    I hate packing. Good luck with it all! Sounds like your writing is going fine. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the packing! I for one, really dislike packing of any sort and I'm glad that I'm not moving for at least a year. It's almost funny how much junk one accumulates in such little time. I'm glad that your writing is going well! You can do it! Take it one step at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thou hast been tagged!

    http://dangerousdansblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/teralyn-rose-pilgrim-recently-tagged-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!