Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hubpages Wednesday: Gifu and Hiroshima

Gujo, Gifu, Japan.
I've recently started a small series of travel journal hubs called Japan's 47 Prefectures, in which I'll go into detail about each Japanese prefecture (in random order) and the top 5 things to do in them. Up first I have Gifu, the place I lived for over a year recently, and Hiroshima, a very misunderstood prefecture that's sadly only famous here because we bombed it almost a hundred years ago. I lived in Gifu and I spent about a week in Hiroshima a couple years ago, and both were very profound experiences in my life.

I pretty much have all my pics of those two areas up on those hubs, so if nothing else, if you'd like to see some pics of Japan, go for it!


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Beautiful pictures. I love this one from Gifu with the houses lined up with the triangle roofs. Am I making any scense. haha Thanks for sharing. Makes me remember my days living in Taiwan and travels to China and South Korea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the houses in Shiragawa (sp? going off memory here haha). I always wanted to go there but never had the chance since it's waaaaay out of the way. I wanted to go to South Korea but never had adequate time. I could've done it had I not moved right before the big holiday week but lol moving back to America =P

      Delete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!