Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in an update! I was on vacation from mid-April and then returned with a mild flu. But I'm back now, and want to thank everyone who has donated so far, while also addressing one concern.
It's fairly obvious that I will probably not be able to go to Japan in October. But that's okay! Since GoFundMe is open-ended, it doesn't matter when I get to go! I will probably not going in the middle of winter, however. If not October, then I will probably go in early spring. About a year away, but it's doable!
Thank you again to everyone who has donated and signal boosted this project! I really appreciate it. I look forward to making this a reality in the coming year!
You can see the full project here!