Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekly Writing Check-In: Come Visit Me, Here In My Writing Hole

I'm perfectly aware that I am terrible blogger. Especially now that my life is consumed with work. It's not that I don't have any ideas to blog about, it's, you know, time. Time I don't have right now because OMG you guys, I am so behind my deadline. I was supposed to have Book 5 of RR done by the end of April, aaaaand and extra 10k later I'm sitting here pulling my head out and looking at an all night to possibly finish this damn draft. Possible. I say possibly because if I'm not to the last scene by the time I usually go to bed, I'm not bothering. Can't write when I'm half asleep. Or at least, I can't write anything worth reading.

Wish me luck, y'all. Another novel got away from me and now I'm crying over my keyboard because my fingers are bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!