Buuuut now you're all spared from me gushing about how much I love my cats because I got tagged by Samantha to do the latest and greatest meme. Basically, answer her 11 questions, then tag 11 more people with questions of my own. Innovative!
K, let's get this done so I can go shower. I taught four classes today with some of the most exhausting kids ever, and I need that shower.
1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream?
There is no way to answer this as a matter of fact. It all depends on what kind of chocolate, and whether or not the whipped cream is that god-awful disgusting Ready Whip crap. (I have feelings about it, okay. I don't like my toppings to taste of the metal container they came out of it.)
2. What was your favorite subject in High School and why?
English. Because I was the smartest at it and everyone knew it (I was failing math, okay, I needed some positivity in my life.)
3. If you could witness any major event in history, what would it be?
Considering I've stared at this for about ten minutes now, I must not have an answer...
4. You had to pick the next Sexiest Man Alive. Who would be on the cover?
|LOL SUCH A LESBIAN ANSWER.|
The Fifth Element.
Because it is the Fifth Element.
6. If I asked your best friend about you. what would be the first three words they would pick to describe you?
"Shez dpin grest"
7. Who is your biggest supporter in your writing?
I dunno. Me? I kinda have to be.
8. Favorite Disney Princess is?
What's a Disney? I kid. But I don't have one. I could never stand any of them. Although when I was a wee bb dyke I thought Jasmine should be my bff-
9. You've just won a free trip to unwind and de-stress. Where would that destination be?
HELL. No, seriously! Think about it! What's a better way to unwind and de-stress then, idk, realize that things could be way worse.
The horrible thing is that this was seriously the first thing to pop into my head when I read this.
10. Who do you call an inspiration in your life?
ohohohoho, you almost made me write something naughty here!
11. IPhone or Android?
Uhhhh pretty sure I'm one of the last people to get tagged based on my blog list, but HEY WHATEVER! Time to dig in and post some links!
2. The East Coaster
3. Lara Schiffbauer
4. Melissa Sugar
5. CV Marie
6. Karina Lawrence
7. Misha Gericke
8. CM Brown
10. Sabrina A. Fish
Your odds of being tagged were high if you've recently been active on my blog.
Or your name happens to be Dan.
ANYWAY you want yours questions, right?
1. What is the single most annoying trope that makes you want to claw your eyes out?
2. If you could alter history and claim credit for any book ever written, what would it be?
3. How many kids were in your HS graduating class? (or are in your class right now, if you're still in school)
4. If you were guaranteed massive success either way, would you rather traditionally publish or self-publish?
5. What's the most you've ever paid for an article of clothing...for yourself?
6. Singer, Model, or Actress - who you gonna be?
7. Chef, Driver, or Maid - who you gonna hire?
8. Bath or shower?
9. You're scheduling for a delivery to your house during normal business hours. What time do you request, and why?
10. Could you survive a whole year or more in a traditional Japanese apartment? (for the record, the one in the video is 10x nicer than mine, although mine is technically larger. Yay.)
11. Favorite Pokemon. And you can't cop out with "i dunno pokemon" because here's a link, pick the cutest one!
Shazam! Also, I would love if everyone answered the Japanese apartment question at least, because ahahah my life.
ALSO I LIED. HERE'S A PICTURE OF MY CAT.
|RAWR STRING RAWR.|