Saturday, January 4, 2014

Brief Update On Photo Guide

So I realized that in my last post I didn't mention anything specifically about the photo guide, although I count it as one of the side projects. Currently I am sifting through all of the pictures I took and trying to think of how best to organize them. This project has turned into something bigger and will take longer to complete, but I will definitely keep you all on the up and up about what's going on with it! I mean, I still have to figure out what to do about a cover. But I ain't gonna worry about that right now. No, tonight my goal is to backup these hundreds of photos!

To tie you over, here's two random photos - click on them to enlarge them!

Rowboats docked in an Ueno pond.

Garden of Asakusa Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!