Saturday, August 28, 2010

30 Days of Writing: #28

28. Have you ever writ­ten a char­ac­ter with phys­i­cal or men­tal dis­abil­i­ties? 

No, simply because my characters are usually charged with saving the world, and they have to be petty fit and able. Of course a handicapped world-saver would be interesting, but it's not something I feel would "work" in either universe (since they tackle other issues) and not something I feel up to doing the necessary research for.

The biggest "disabilities" my characters have is maybe bad eyesight or the occasional disease. Big whoop, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!