Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The NaNoWriMo Post (2012)

After mulling over a few things this past week, I've decided to go with the "CROSS// Universe Grab Bag" idea, which basically means finishing Book 3 of RR and a couple shorts Nothing glamorous, but it's writing I need to get done like yesterday soooo why not? Woo!

Last year I made an update post for NaNo almost every day. Pretty sure that's not going to happen this week. You can expect my progress updates to happen in my weekly progress reports, if nowhere else. Because I know you all really care!

If you want to add me as a buddy on NaNo, you can find my profile here. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!