Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reminder about the LOVE, DIFFERENTLY BLOG HOP!

Maybe you might remember a month ago when I first posted about the LOVE, DIFFERENT BLOG HOP happening this November, focusing on writing romantic pairings of various sexes/genders. Well, I'm still as excited about it as ever, only...the only people signed up are the people running it! I like to think we've got a pretty cool idea here, and I although we don't have much money our prizes come straight from our time and want to help others, so...SIGN UP! :P haha. Or at least, gives us a boost? Tweet us? Facebook us? Help us get this thing out there! It's October 10th and we need lots more people to make this competition fun!

Basically, guys, don't make me have to cancel my first blog hop ever. Please? Oh god the Blogger shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!