Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Writing Check-In: NaNoWriFeb? Let's do it.

...I don't even know what that really stands for. "National Novel Writing February?" NaNoFebMo seems good but that means "National Novel February Month". Which makes just about as much sense.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion this past week that I must force myself to write as much as possible in February (and indeed, until then) if I am going to get most of Revenge written, allowing me to get back to editing Rebirth. Because right now all I want to do is work on the first draft of Revenge, and I am of the mind that I should write whenever I damn well feel like it.

So anyone with me? I'm thinking between 20-25k for February. Since it''s leap year, that's about 862 words a day for 25k. Definitely doable for me if I keep at it.

This is the only way I will be able to go back to editing without wondering why I'm not writing. So be it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!