Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekly Writing Check-In: NaNo Progress

Just a quick check-in for how Nano's going! Well, I'm still chugging on with 2k a day, which puts me a little over 23k. I'll be at the halfway point tomorrow. Earlier this week I finished my first REN'AI RENSAI short that is sure to come out soon, and by the mid-week I should have the second one done! After that it means I can return to book 3, which makes me happy. I needed a break from Book 3 because it got REALLY heavy in the psychological department, and I needed to write some short fluff. But now I'm ready to get back into the long-ass saddle, so bring on the week!

I know there's a lot of people who are already finished or have already "given up." Wherever you are in the Nano road, congrats for getting as far as you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!