Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekly Writing Check-In: That Moment Between Can Do And Futility

First, pleased to say that as of tonight I will cross 40k in Nano, and should I keep this up, I'll be done by the end of this week, a whole week early!

That's good I'll be done early. Because "HATSUKOI." will be out NEXT FRIDAY(!!!) and I'm currently in the final edits/formatting stage. Which is gonna take up a lot of time. I mean, I have to go through the editor/beta notes and comments, do a read through, format, read through kindle, read through on scrivener....read it again, blah blah blah. It's gonna be a tight two weeks on the editing front. But I'll prevail, and hope to god that nano doesn't go by the wayside, because I would REALLY LIKE to have Book 3 more or less done by the time Hatsukoi rolls out.

Lawd. Wish me luck. Oh, and there's Thanksgiving in there too, isn't there?

WHELP there goes my free time. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!