Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekly Writing Check-In: New Pen Name Launch This Week!

Been running in circles all this week as I prepare for my pen name launch, oh, tomorrow! I won't be posting the name of my pen name here at any time. So, if you are interested in raunchy lesbian shorts, please drop me a line somewhere and I'll hook you  up with my pen name's social media so you can follow whichever. New releases will be announced on all of them.

Well, I guess now I don't have to say what my pen name is going to focus on...

That's not the only thing happening this week. This upcoming Saturday is the South Coast Writers Conference. Thanks to my wonderful readers who helped pitch in on Friday, I have been able to order paperbacks in time for the conference! I'm looking forward to a great time and will be sure to write up a report!

Now, back to work! I've got a lot of writing / editing / formatting to do still!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!