Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New! The official REN'AI RENSAI interactive website!

http://www.renai-rensai.com

Yup, brand new site JUST for REN'AI RENSAI, which will let me clean this site up a little. It's an interactive site, meaning readers are free to leave comments on posts and pages and to submit their own goodies! There's even a match making quiz that will match you up to your perfect lesbian! (D'aw.) Plus extensive information on books, characters, and the setting! Seriously go check it out! :D

I've been working on it since around New Year's, whenever I found the time between writing, editing, and life in general. So happy to have it finally finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!