Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Writing Check-In: Aw, crap, Camp.

With all the real life stuff going on right now (don't we all~) I've completely forgotten about Camp August. I think I have it all figured out now. I've changed my writing schedule as I change some priorities around, but for the most part I'm happy where things are going.

Tentatively, I feel it's about time I can announce just a little something:  I currently plan to release my first novella this upcoming September (probably lateish). No finalized cover or title format yet, but that's what I've been working towards lately. It's actually the first part of a trilogy. I'm writing the second one right now and hoping to get it out around Christmas and the third in early 2013. Of course as I said before it's all tentative, depending on how long outside editing takes and the subsequent changes, but look forward to a more solid announcement and corresponding marketing plans sometime next month!

And with that, back to writing. I'm just glad I managed to get all my writing done early yesterday, because watching gymnastics live at 1:30 am has killed my usual writing time. I see how it is.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!