Friday, December 28, 2012

Alternative Covers for "Mitsushin."

A couple weeks ago ye olde cover designer Lindz and I headed into design hell with one of my latest covers, "Mitsushin." In the end we managed to come up with the end product (that I was very happy with, because she is amazing) but not  before losing our minds over some hilarious duds. I present to you all the alt. covers I received during the process. Check out that TOTALLY GAY kanji.






















After a while, I became pretty attached to the pink one, I must say.

4 comments:

  1. You know, I'm actually fond of the top one... I think because it matches her bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a PSA about cover designs for self-published authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did quite a while ago. Or at least, it was very snarky.

      Delete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!