Saturday, December 1, 2012

BLOG HOP ALERT: The Mating Game Blog Hop, starting in two days!

Just in case you haven't heard about it yet, group of nice gals are putting on the "MATING GAME BLOG HOP" starting on the third! (So there's still time to sign up!) I swear I was gonna post about this last week but I totally lost track. Anyone who has some characters that need to blab about their relationships should definitely sign up. Some cool prizes too!

And yes, this was another case of me looking at a relationship-based blog hop and thinking "Huh, this needs way more lesbians." You can always count on me to diversify the blog hop couplings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!