Wednesday, December 19, 2012

FREE SHORT STORY: "ROUMAN." a Ren'Ai Rensai short!

Yes, you read that subject line right! I have a new FREE story for you to devour! YES FREE! "ROUMAN." is the latest release in the REN'AI RENSAI lesbian romance series, and now you get a story for free. Did I mention it's free? Blurb below.

On the eve of their wedding, Aiko discovers her girlfriend Reina has some second thoughts about marriage, life, and aging. Even after twenty years together, Reina still doesn't know what she wants from her relationship - can Aiko remind her about the "Rouman", or romance, that they've cultivated and shared over the years? It's probably going to take all night.

It's currently up for sale at three separate places. You can grab it at SMASHWORDS or ALL ROMANCE in any format, including Kindle Mobi. It's also up at Amazon, but since it has yet to be price matched you have to pay a dollar for it right now. Whichever floats your boat~!

Also, in other news, we're going under comment moderation for a while, because A REALLY PERSISTENT SPAMMER YES I AM LOOKING AT YOUR ASS has decided to spam EVERY SINGLE BLOG POST over and over and I am sick of it. So sorry to everyone else, comment moderation on this blog until further notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!