Sunday, December 2, 2012

Weekly Writing Check-In: Another Nanowrimo, Plus Launch News

As I announced last week, I defeated another Nanowrimo. Woohoo! After passing 50k I really pulled back and focused on editing over writing, so I went from writing about 2k a day to barely pushing 1k. So that means I finished around 56k, which isn't too shabby, but not my best. I got a lot more work done on REN'AI RENSAI #3, and as of right now, there's only 2 scenes left to write! But the first one has the potential to be rather long, so wish me luck I finish this first draft in the next couple of days!

In other news, "HATSUKOI." officially launched this past Friday, with great success! I really appreciate all my readers and even those just supporting me for doing what they've done. From reblogging, retweeting, liking, tagging, and of course, buying, you guys all do an amazing job helping me realize my career as an author and even making a decent living off it. I would be NOWHERE without y'all!

Makes me even more excited to release three more books this month! ~Stay tuned~

1 comment:

  1. So excited for the third book! I need to get the second one as soon as I can. :) Looking forward to it!

    Nebula Way

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!