Thursday, November 17, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011, Day 17: STUFF

Day #: 17
Words Written Today:
1988 (loooool)
Total Words Written: 45,010
Amount to 50k Goal: 4990
Total # of Pages: 86
Total # of Gratuitous Sex Scenes: killin' myself here.
Drive: typetypetypetype.

Today's Hilarious Forum Topic: [RESOLVED] Stats Page/Word Count Update Problem? [Updated 11.16.2011 9:22 PM EST] HEY YOU SEE THAT DEAD HORSE OVER THERE? YOU SHOULD BEAT IT.

uuuuuuum.

I just wrote the most bizarre characterization scene I have ever writtten.

Characters that should not be crying are crying and characters that should not be putting out are putting out.

What's going on with this manuscript. idek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!