Saturday, November 5, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011, Day 5: Write-Ins are the most unproductive events ever.

Day #: 5

Words Written Today:
3002
Total Words Written: 16,004
Amount to 50k Goal: 33,996
Total # of Pages: 31
Total # of Gratuitous Sex Scenes: 1 (still, I need to step it up.)
Drive: In denial

Today's Hilarious Forum Topic: Please give me a very bad disease. Just for the title alone.

(Somebody contact my mother and tell her to stop calling me right before midnight. Seriously.)

Today I went to the write-in Nagoya hosted at Mondo Lounge. I'm impressed with myself for being able to find it on the first try without getting lost at all! I was the second person there  but more people came later, and the ML brought brownies~ There was also popcorn...and wine, but I wasn't in the mood so I passed on that.

I got  a whopping 500 words done in the two hours I stayed. Mostly because you know, when you get a bunch of people together, we're going to talk. A lot. Or at least in my case I'm going to listen if I'm not talking. And it didn't help that I had no idea what I was trying to do with the scene I was on.

Back to my regularly scheduled writing. Still aiming for 3k a day. And I have the next two days off. Easy peasy...right?


1 comment:

  1. Thou art a soldier, you deserved those brownies fo' sho' Soulja!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!