Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Importance of Writing Down Ideas

So between last weekend and today, I had three, count them THREE blogging topic ideas. Of course, I didn't write any of them down, because I was convinced I didn't need to.

Then I sat here staring at my text input area going "What WERE those good ideas?! Cause I can't think of any!"

This is why we write those ideas down, folks. So we don't write blog entries like this one.

LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE~

(I hope I can have a real topic to write about tomorrow. Depends on if I remember it or not.)

4 comments:

  1. That is definitely a worthy topic! My problem is being too busy to write them down at the time. I've had a few ideas that got lost in the ether. With blog topics though, I generally go with what's been on my mind the last few days, though I do have a few ideas written down if I ever find myself at a loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually that's what I do too, but apparently I've had so much on my mind lately with all the editing that it just went *poof*. Thankfully I've remembered them now!

      Delete
  2. I have sooo been there. Don't worry, something else will come to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it will come to me a in dream~~~ Maybe. I should go take a nap just to make sure.

      Delete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!