Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekly Writing Check-In: ALMOST DONE, Camp, with a hearty distraction from Goodreads.

I am happy to report that not only am I almost done with the read through of CROSS//Rebirth (one more chapter then the epilogue!) but I'm also past the 20k mark on Camp Nano.Hooray! I'm managing to cram in 2k a day even with all the editing, blogging, and other BS. Thankfully as I end the draft of Rebirth the chapters are also getting shorter, allowing me to finish them faster. Small favors.

Otherwise, I'm on Goodreads now! Well, I've had an account for quite a few months now, but I've finally gotten it spruced up and most of my stuff sorted. Feel free to add me as a friend! You can find my profile here. I'll add an author page as I get closer to publication.

Anyway, that's it for today. It's 11pm and I need to write 1k more words for Camp. Gotta stay on target, otherwise what do I have? Haha.

3 comments:

  1. Goodreads is a tremendous distraction when I'm trying to do anything except waste time on Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My usual time waster that I-didn't-mean-to-waste is Sporcle. Especially since they unleashed the "clickable" quizzes.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all the writing! Sounds like you are about to hit the finish line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!