Tuesday, August 24, 2010

30 Days of Writing: #24

24. How will­ing are you to kill your char­ac­ters if the plot so demands it? What’s the most inter­est­ing way you’ve killed some­one?

Heck yeah I'll kill characters if the plot demands it.  Sometimes, it happens yo.  Technically I've been killing some of the same characters over and over and ooooveeer again! (Violently, indeed.)  There is one primary death slated to happen in series for one of my novels.  Can't say much though, obviously.  All I know is that I'll pull a JK Rowling when it happens, and I'll come wandering out of my office crying because omg I love that character so much WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE?!

That said...most interesting death?  Death by dragon. That's how I want to go.

Wait, is that more badass, or getting a mercy kill from your lover? You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!