Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hubpages Wednesday: Music, Not In English

Starting from this week, I am hoping to post a mini-promo post on Wednesdays advertising my latest hub. You know how it is, other authors. Gotta keep the cycle of promotion circling!

This week's hub is Music For Every Language (part 1), that seeks to expose readers to languages in music that they may never otherwise check out. I love listening to music from all over the world, in as many languages as possible, so I've starting compiling small lists of good songs and artists that I enjoy listening to. Definitely suggest checking it out so, if nothing else, you can hear some cool languages and maybe get some cool music!

(Also, taking suggestions for other artists and languages!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!