Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hubpages Wednesday: All Japan, All the Time

Yu Hayami.
Two hubs for you this week! And yes, as you can tell from the title, both have to do with Japan - but in totally different ways!

The first one is a mini-travel guide dealing with the JR Yamanote Line: Tokyo's Circular Cruise. The Yamanote Line is one of the world's busiest train lines and takes you on a circular tour of all the hot sights in Tokyo. I photoblogged each and every station on the line. I had a lot of time one day in 2009...considering there are 29 stations...well yeah. Come see what sights and sounds can be found within walking distance at every station!

The second one is super fresh. As a follow up to one of my most popular hubs yet, here's Top 10 J-pop Female Idols of the 70s and 80s (Part 2). It's one of the best times you can have on the internet. Hop into my time machine and blast into the past for some great Japanese pop music!

Show 'em how it's done, Yu.




3 comments:

  1. Aww, I can't watch the video. It says it's private :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whaaaat that's new in the past 12 or so hours. How about this one?

      http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjQxNjk3MTE2.html

      Delete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!