Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Help a fellow author on Kickstarter!

Dear friend and ex-classmate of mine, Morgan Bauman, is setting to reprint a new edition of her novel series Untold Memories via funds on Kickstarter. She's a very talented author and one of the most sincere people I know, so I'm helping her spread the word about her project in the hopes of helping her reach her dreams. Even if you don't have the means to donate, we'd all appreciate a link bump via Twitter or whatever you have!

Here's the link to her kickstarter. Regular updates here at this blog resume tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!