Saturday, September 29, 2012

SUPER AWESOME 300TH ENTRY PARTY POST!!!

IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR KIDS! Yes, I've hit post 300 on this blog. Yes, it's time to dump a bunch of gifs and random stats that mean nothing. NOTHING. Feels like just one year ago I was celebrating #100. Oh wait, I was!


I think # 200 was back in March or something. These posts tend to be about six months apart so uuuh there you go~

ANYWAY, what has happened since Post 200? LOTS OF STUFF! Let's take a look:

  • Moved back to America from Japan. 
  • Started my own business.
  • Published my very first book (as of yesterday)
  • Gained 30 pounds (lol I am dead serious.)
Wow, I was busy! Quick, somebody alert my parents! They think all I do all day is play on the computer and harass my cat. Only one of those things is even remotely true.  Kinda.


So, at this moment, life is fairly good. Wish I had a better social life, but I'm making my way there. Having a better social life requires money to move away from here/travel, and money requires putting out more HIGH QUALITY BOOKS. Heck yeah.

But what do you all care about that. You guys come to these posts for the gifs and and CRAZY STATS I HAVE. Remember when I was getting like...20,000 hits a day from Russian and Chinese bots? Yeah? How's that still going?


Pageviews today
34
Pageviews yesterday
216
Pageviews last month
5,149
Pageviews all time history
276,432

Bots are finally starting to leave me alone! That's both cool and kinda sad, let's be real. But where are my remaining (non reader) hits coming from? TO THE KEYWORD TOOL.

oh...the keyword isn't going to work, huh. Well fine. i'm sure it was just more German hentai bees anyway.

 BUT. I did find something really curious in my most recent stats. Seems that somebody linked to me on a Chinese forum, as linked here. (Scroll down until you see me!) Basically, it's a subforum for singer Laure Shang, and last week I binged on her and she popped up in my "most listened" last.fm tweet. Apparently somebody at this forum tracks the Laure Shang tag and saw me there and got all excited? The basic translation of the post is that "Hey here's an American female writer who listens to Laure Shang! Here's her website!"

So now I feel propelled to do this:

你好中国!!

And this:



I am in your China. Chasing away your bots.

WHELP I wish this party post could have more to it, but I have editing / formatting to do in lieu of having a social life, so I'm just gonna dump a bunch of happy gifs on you. And a Laure Shang video. Because apparently she's the mascot of the blog now.

UNTIL MARCH FOR POST 400, IN WHICH I WILL TALK ABOUT MY AUTHORLY FORTUNES I HAVE AMASSED BWAHAHAHA.






 
Oh, life.

2 comments:

  1. It is not bot but me who is a fan of her. It seems that you enjoy her music and just wish her could be known by more foreigners as she made lots of songs in English.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, the bots were the ones giving me thousands of hits a day. I know you guys aren't bots. ;) Well, I found her pretty easily, so I think any foreigner wanting to check out new Mando and Cantopop artists can find her too.

      Delete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!