Saturday, October 16, 2010

More NaNoWriMo Wank!


Yesterday I got my Nano stuff in the mail. Most of it was gifted to me, so I only had to pay for the posters. I like the one poster, it's made of great quality, is really colorful, and has all the goals for each day on it. The other poster is a standard Night of Writing Dangerously promo poster that I don't really need. I also got the ML shirt that actually looks pretty good on me, and a keychain, which you can't really see. I only had to pay for shipping. Yay! Still no ML stickers though, but maybe those were shipped separately. I spent most of today canvassing my region leaving Nano promo posters at places like libraries, so let's hope it brings in some new members! This next week I need to put out some dates and locations for write-ins so I can get some feedback on them. Two more weeks! (And two more days until my birthday, ugh.)


I'm up to god knows how many words now, but it doesn't matter anymore because I should be able to finish the draft before November. I'm taking a break today because I'm so tired and need to rest my mind a bit. I'll probably take a break on my birthday too. Hopefully I won't need those 4000 words.

So many words.

Not a high enough typing speed.

BUT WHATEVER I HAVE A ML SHIRT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!