Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hubpages Wednesday: AW YEAH MUSIC.

Once again, only one hub this week because I was super lazy. What can I say, it's that time when a lady like me decides to just collapse every day and die, pretty much.

ANYWAY, on the docket this week is a hub dictating Top 10 Tetsuya Komuro Produced Acts. You know you love your some 90s Japanese pop. You love it so much you want to watch this video.

Also, dedicating this post to Keiko Yamada, who I just discovered had to have brain surgery last October. Her and her husband TK's group "globe" were one of the very first Japanese bands I ever got into, and remain one of my absolute favorites today. Stay strong gurl. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!