Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hubpages Wednesday: CLICK HERE FOR CATS (and music)

THE POWER OF MARU COMPELS YOU!
In this very special edition of Hubpages Thursday Wednesday, I post pictures of cats that are NOT MY OWN. Scandalous. But not as scandalous as Maru the Cat

This week I've got two big hubs for you - both figuratively and literally, that is. Figuratively, have a gander at the internet sensation Maru the Cat: In Profile, and In Boxes. He is the only cat in the world I deem cuter than mine, and for good reason. Because he is Maru. And your life is null and void without his Youtube videos streaming in your life.

The second, literally big, article is Top 10 Japanese Pop (J-pop) Albums, in which I wax on and on about...the best J-pop albums. I like to think of myself as an expert in this sort of thing - so take my advice and listen to some great music! Please, Zwei needs more fans.

That's it for this week. Join us next week when I continue to implore you to read my crap!

2 comments:

  1. ...that's one of the cutest things I have ever seen lol!

    New campaigner over saying hello :) thank you also for taking the time to stop by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catty tales indeed but a cute albeit desperately attention seeking cat. Thanks for coming over and hope to be back regularly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!