Sunday, November 13, 2011

NaNoWrimo 2011, Day 13: When things pick up speed again


Day #: 13

Words Written Today:
2985
Total Words Written: 37,019
Amount to 50k Goal: 12,981
Total # of Pages: 71
Total # of Gratuitous Sex Scenes: Somebody thought about it...
Drive: Ready to punch all my characters and shitty writing tbh.

Today's Hilarious Forum Topic: Grammer Complaint Because it's important that, as authors, we inform other authors how much we're technically better than them.

First of all, I just updated to the most recent Firefox and my eyes are all confused. And I'm still ignoring Scrivener although, now that I think about it, it'll probably be a really great tool to use for writing my upcoming Hubpages starting next month.

Writing is coming along as usual. Back in full force today. Most of you I know are already done, so congrats to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!