Saturday, November 19, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011, Day 19: A Winner Is Me

oh, hey.

So today.

At about 11:55 PM.

I punched into the nano site...

55,043 words.

*cue awesome music and such*

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING.

Yay.

 I know I should be more excited than this, but I think I may be getting a cold, which is killing my party times right now. Not much to do about that. But I am happy! I would be happier if my 50000th word was not "had", however.   At least I managed to cross the threshold while writing a flashback sex scene. FINALLY, GRATUITY.

 I will keep going throughout November, though. November is my write write write month. My goal tonight is to finish up this scene so I have a place to start off for the write-in I'm going to tomorrow. I don't think I will be very popular there, though...

;)

2 comments:

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!