Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011, Day 15: Halfway~

Day #: 15
Words Written Today:
1967
Total Words Written: 41,023
Amount to 50k Goal: 8977
Total # of Pages: 79
Total # of Gratuitous Sex Scenes: it's in the outlines omg~
Drive: I really wanna  finish this scene~

Today's Hilarious Forum Topic: Things in an office building you could shoot with a gun and make explode: Go! omfg.

I'm thinking 2k a day will be the norm this week. Writing 3k is just not feasible because I just don't have the time to do it, and that's cool. I do have to, you know, eat and shower somewhere in there. Oh and work. And and the commute. Always that pesky commute.


My outline is now way behind what I'll get to by the end of November, but at least I'll never run out of things to write about. Also, in slightly related news, my blog has just capped 20,000 page views. Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!