Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011, Day 16: The Stats Counter is serious business.

Day #: 16
Words Written Today:
1999 (loooool)
Total Words Written: 43,022
Amount to 50k Goal: 6978
Total # of Pages: 79
Total # of Gratuitous Sex Scenes: -_________-
Drive: That scene nearly killed me.

Today's Hilarious Forum Topic: Overachiever's Distress Thread Is this me? I don't even know.

I got stuck on the last scene for the 16th and barely made it, only to find out that the stats page at the site is all facked up right now anyway. Oh well.

A new monster has made its way into my apartment, determined to prevent me from getting any serious writing done: the cold. Yeah, it's cold here now. I'm too cheap to turn on the heater and for the most part it doesn't bother me so long as I stayed bundled up, but, you know, extremities! Luckily I don't need my (freezing) feet to type but I do need the hands. Thankfully when I type a lot they heat up - and plus my laptop is well, on and warm - so it's not bad, but tell that to my feet who are annoyed that my hands are not as cold as they are. I think it's time to bust out the blanket and throw it over my poor feetsies. They aren't happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! I always try to reply to comments, but I mostly do so in my blog here - so if you'd like to know of any replies I give you, be sure to subscribe to the post by email!